COVID-19 PROCEDURES RALLYRACC CATALUNYA COSTA DAURADA 2021
This procedure is MANDATORY for all organization crews, teams, officials, media representatives and all other sport-related attendees attending RallyRACC Catalunya Costa Daurada 2021.
The procedure described below applies to the individuals listed by the Stakeholders as their members, and is not applicable to spectators or any individuals not authorized by the Stakeholders.
TRAVELLING FROM ABROAD:
All passengers arriving in Spain by air or sea, including those arriving in transit to other countries, must complete a Health Control Form before departure and obtain their QR to present it at boarding and at health controls on arrival in Spain:
By air: via the website https://spth.gob.es or the Spain Travel Health -SpTH- application (Android, iOS).
By sea (ferries): through the web https://spthm.puertos.es/
Check, in order to fill in the Health Control Form, if your country of departure is on the list of risk countries/areas.
If you come from abroad, you must first check if you can travel to Spain by checking through the Spanish Ministry of Health’s website in the section Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries
Health control form and accepted certificates to enter to Spain:
All persons travelling to Spain from another country (including children of any age, travelers in transit, and residents in Spain returning home), must complete the Health Control Form associated with their trip.
When travelling by air, this can be done via WEB www.spth.gob.es or the APP, Spain Travel Health-SpTH (available for Android and iOS) . When travelling by sea (ferries), this can be done through the following link: spthm.puertos.es.
Once you’ve completed the form, you will get a QR code that you will have to present both at the time of boarding and upon your arrival to Spain at the health controls.
At the present time it is not mandatory to present any form if the trip to Spain is by land.
Additional requirements: EU Digital COVID Certificate and other certificates
From June 7th 2021, if you come from a country/area considered at risk for COVID-19, you must present a certificate or document certifying vaccination, an active infection diagnostic test (AIDT) or recovery from COVID-19. These certificates will be different if they have been issued in a country of the European Union (EU Digital COVID Certificate) or in a third country.
EU Digital COVID Certificate
On 17 March 2021, the European Commission adopted a legislative proposal to create a digital certificate to facilitate the safe free movement of citizens in the EU during the COVID-19 pandemic. The EU Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) will be valid in all EU Member States and will be issued by the competent authorities of the EU countries.
There are 3 types of EU Digital COVID Certificate may (vaccination, diagnostic test or recovery), and any of them may be used by travelers to enter Spain, if they meet the following criteria:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate. Valid 14 days after receiving the complete regimen. Any vaccine authorized by the European Union (European Medicines Agency, EMA) and WHO will be accepted.
- Certificate of a diagnostic test for SARSCoV2 with negative result. The following diagnostic tests shall be admissible:
- NAAT- nucleic acid amplification tests (e.g.: RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, HAD, NEAR, CRISPR, SDA), with sampling within the previous 72 hours to arrival in Spain.
- RAT-rapid antigen test, with sampling within the previous 48 hours to arrival in Spain. You can consult the list of rapid tests approved by the European Commission through this link
- A COVID-19 Recovery certificate (valid from day 11 after the first positive NAAT and up to 180 days after the sample date)
- COVID-19 certificates of vaccination, diagnostic tests or recovery issued by countries with which the EU has established equivalence will have the same status as an EU DCC. These countries can be consulted on the European Union (EU) website
Passengers from third countries who meet the requirements to enter Spain (see section "Entry requirements for entry in Spain from third countries"), may travel by presenting any of the following certificates, as long as they meet the same conditions as the EU Digital COVID Certificate:
- A certificate of vaccination against COVID-19,
- A negative diagnostic test (NAAT or RAT) performed within 72h (NAAT)/48h (RAT) of arrival,
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19
For people coming directly in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, in addition to the vaccination certificate, diagnostic certificates of NAAT tests (nucleic acid amplification tests, e.g.: RT-PCR, RT-LAMP, TMA, HAD, NEAR, CRISPR, SDA,etc.) will also be considered valid.
Until the EU Digital Covid Certificate regulations are in force, member states citizens may continue to submit other vaccination/diagnostic test/recovery certificates.
The date from which it will be mandatory to present an EU-CCD to travel will be indicated in the aforementioned Regulation once it is published in the Official Journal of the European Union.
FOR ALL ATTENDEES TO THE RALLYRACC CATALUNYA COSTA DAURADA 2021:
- Fill in the Self-declaration form. Mandatory for every attendee. Must be fulfilled individually and sent at least 24h before the arrival.
- Upload your certificate of proof in English (copies in other languages adjacent to the English version may be presented):
- A negative PCR test result
- Vaccination certificate: a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/covid-19-vaccines
Note: An Attendee is considered being “fully vaccinated” 2 weeks after having received the last injection of a vaccine, and for a period of one year.
- Medical proof of recovering from COVID-19 via self-declaration form.
If you have the document already while filling in the form, you can upload it at the self-declaration form. If not, then the document can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The document should be uploaded or sent as well as carried along at the entry point to Spain.
COVID-19 ACCREDITATION OFFICE
Only individuals who have uploaded Proof of vaccination, Proof of Recovery or PCR certificate with negative result for coronavirus in testing laboratories within 96 hours before entering the High Density Area (Rally RC, Service Park) or HDA Press Room for the first time will be accredited for the event. All these documents must be at least in English or Spanish.
NO ACCESS to the HD Area will be granted without the individual wristband issued by the Organizer. The wristband is personal and there is no option to grant access to additional guests or sub-contractors. If the person is not on the Stakeholder list, the person will not have any access to the HD Area.
Opening hours COVID-19 ACCREDITATION OFFICE
|SUNDAY 10 OCT. 2021||10.00 - 13.00hrs / 15.00 - 18.00hrs|
|MONDAY 11 OCT. 2021||09.30 - 13.00hrs / 15.00 - 20.00hrs|
|TUESDAY 12 OCT. 2021||09.00 - 13.00hrs / 14.00 - 20.00hrs|
|WEDNESDAY 13 OCT. 2021||08.00 - 20.00hrs|
|THURSDAY 14 OCT. 2021||08.00 - 20.00hrs|
|FRIDAY 15 OCT 2021||08.00 - 14.00hrs / 16.00 - 20.00hrs|
|SATURDAY 16 OCT. 2021||09.00 - 13.00hrs / 14.00 - 18.00hrs|
|SUNDAY 17 OCT. 2021||09.00 - 16.00hrs|
COVID-19 Testing Services
RallyRACC Catalunya-Costa Daurada will make available to all people who need a COVID-19 Testing services during the week of the rally, facilities in front of the Convention Center of Port Aventura - Rally HQ, and a laboratory in the town of Reus (close to Salou).
For more information on locations, times, prices and time booking, use this link
Medical masks are mandatory in all High Density Areas (HDAs). The members of the participating teams, when they are working on the vehicles in their own service area, can work without the use of a mask at those specified times.
If you have ANY symptoms at any time, please follow these instructions:
- Go to quarantine IMMEDIATELY!
- Contact RallyRACC Catalunya Costa Daurada COVID Medical Officer via email@example.com
- Obey the instructions and commands given to you by the Medical Officer.
Regulatory documents to be followed
- Appendix S to the FIA International Sporting Code
- Spanish Health Ministry regulations: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/en/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/alertasActual/nCov/spth.htm
- RallyRACC Catalunya Costa Daurada 2021 procedures (all the information contained in this page)
1. FIA Covered Event Attendee List
The Team manager/Representative has to send the fulfilled file to: covid19_WRC@FIA.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 10.10.2021 by 09.00 (08.00 CET).
2. FIA Stakeholder commitment Form
- If you have already taken part to a FIA rally and you have already signed the FIA Stakeholder commitment Form, you can skip this point.
- If RallyRACC Catalunya Costa Daurada 2021 is your first FIA rally, the team manager/representative must download the Stakeholder commitment, print, sign, scan and send it to covid19_WRC@fia.com and email@example.com
3. Attendee Commitment to app. S
- If you have already taken part in a FIA rally, the team manager / representative has to sent to covid19_WRC@fia.com and firstname.lastname@example.org only the forms relating to new team members that have not signed the Attendee commitment yet;
- If RallyRACC Catalunya Costa Daurada 2021 is your first FIA rally, each team member must download the form, print, sign and scan it. The team manager / representative will gather all the forms and send them by email to covid19_WRC@fia.com and email@example.com
4. Self Declaration Form
This form must be fulfilled by everyone who is attending to RallyRACC Catalunya Costa Daurada 2021 and has been included in one of the stakeholders’ "FIA Covered Attendee list".
- Attendees who are required to enter High Density (HD) Areas (Rally HQ, Service Park, HDA Press room) are referred to in FIA Covered Event Attendee List Template as Profile 1 Attendees.
- Attendees who are only required to enter Low Density Areas (LD) are referred to as Profile 2 Attendees.
- All groups arriving to the event must fill and submit both the FIA Stakeholder Commitment Form and the FIA Covered Event Attendee List and each person at the event must be on one Stakeholder’s list.
- WRC Attendee Commitment Form must be submitted by each individual themselves who have not submitted the form during the 2021 WRC season. See the Appendix S to the International Sporting Code above for more information on attendee profiles.
High-Density and Low-Density Areas
All event sites are categorized as either High-Density Areas (HDA) or Low-Density Areas (LDA), effective from 12th October 2021 at 8 am hrs. All personnel at the event are authorized to either of these areas and can only visit their designated sites and only interact with persons with the same designation.
Each participant is also responsible for following the Authorities’ and the Organizers’ COVID-19 protocols and recommendations in their spare time, i.e. staying within their pod/designated group when in accommodations, eating in designated dining areas, using medical masks, keeping social distance and disinfecting/washing hands regularly.